Skip to content
- Policy Recommendation 2015-4, Develop contingency plans to mitigate the possible detrimental effects of a great Pacific Northwest earthquake on Alaska.
- Policy Recommendation 2015-3, Identification and prioritizing mitigation of seismically vulnerable public buildings.
- Policy Recommendation 2015-2, Identification and prioritizing mitigation of seismically vulnerable school buildings.
- Policy Recommendation 2014-1, Seismic risk mitigation of future design, construction, and major renovation of Alaska schools.
- Policy Recommendation 2014-1, Earthquake response and investigation field guide.
- Policy recommendation 2013-1, Value of seismic instrumentation for critical facilities.
- Policy recommendation 2013-2, Seismic provisions for designing schools and public buildings.
- Policy Recommendation 2012-1, Development of a post-earthquake technical clearinghouse web site for Alaska.
- Policy Recommendation 2011-1, Development of an earthquake research program.
- Policy recommendation 2011-2, Earthquake engineering basic knowledge requirements for professional engineering licensure.
- Policy recommendation 2011-3, Identification and mitigation prioritization of seismically vulnerable buildings.
- Policy recommendation 2011-4, Relief from liability for qualified and trained volunteers who are assigned to damage assessment tasks.
- Policy recommendation 2011-5, Investigate potential impacts and develop contingency plans to prepare for and mitigate the possible detrimental effects of a great Pacific Northwest earthquake on Alaska.
- Paper on the effects of a great Pacific Northwest earthquake on Alaska, supporting documentation for Policy Recommendation 2011-5.
- Policy recommendation 2010-1, Appropriation of resources necessary to identify school facilities at risk from earthquakes.
- Policy recommendation 2010-2, Allocation of funds for seismic risk mitigation of schools.